|Stand over here, do a favour, use your head to hold this apple...
||[Jul. 2nd, 2004|05:31 pm]
|||||Apple - Atmosphere||]|
I have done something very silly. very silly indeed.
I dun wanna go into it, So i'll just let slug speak on my behalf:
"Do I sound mad? Well I guess I'm a little pissed
Every action has a point, five points make a fist
You close 'em, you swing 'em, it's hurts when it hits
And the truth can be a bitch, but if the boot fits
I got an idea: You should get a tattoo that says "Warning"
That's all, just a warning, so the potential victim can take a left and save breath,
And avoid you, sober and upset in the morning
I wanna scream, "Fuck you Lucy!"
But the problem is I love you Lucy
So instead I'ma finish my drink and have another
While you think about how you used to be my lover"
Now, on a lighter note...
Saw 'Dirty Pretty Things'. Best movie I've seen in AGES. It was great. I dont know why its not playing at any big theaters (as far as i know) I dont think its had any publicity here, and it only caught my eye because it stars Audrey Tautou who played Amelie.
Check it out
I got this yesterday, and it was too good not to post:
(Scott, I know you'll appreciate this after our conversation about Bill & Ted/slap bands/happy pants)
YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 80's or early 90's, if:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE".
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: MC Hammer
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales".
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Carmen San Diego day in computer class at school.
16. You made your mum buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore an acid wash jean jacket and you were proud of it...
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books. Ramona completed in 1st grade.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off...
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took Lunch Boxes to school.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favourite band.
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are,but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were in-line skates.
38. You've ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played Elastics and got up to necks.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy"
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
47. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
49. You knew 'British Bulldogs' meant back of oval fast for a game whilst the 'teacher on duty' attended to one of your mates faking a sickie.
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the little furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell", the ORIGINAL class.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THRU THE HEART.
56. You just sang those words to yourself. (didn't you)
57. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird...
58. You cut your t-shirts in half and wore it with your homemade Levi shorts.(shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet!
61. You still sing "We are the World"
62. You always wanted He-Man's sword to fight with in the backyard.
63. Yo yo's and the Yanks visiting to show you 'how to walk the dog'
64. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head aren't you!!!
Yes... yes I am *hangs head in shame*